Rays Up is all about striving to be the best we can be and giving life everything we have. It’s about implementing a consciously driven, healthy lifestyle and facing challenges with open eyes. It comes with a drive to inspect the small details that make up the fabric of the universe and a willingness to decipher the meaning of it all.
- You’ll find many philosophical self-love type articles by browsing through the Inspiration section.
- If you are interested in “poetry for the soul” as I call it, head on over to the Poetry page.
- Mandalas! I started creating mandalas in 2016 after reading about Carl Jung and the subject of psychology. After creating the first mandala, the practice evolved to something amazing. Have you ever thought you lost your creativity? No sir/maam, it’s there. We have been given so much structure over the course of our lives. Mandalas allow this free flow of creativity and release to fill the page. See this post for more on why this is such a theraputic form of art for me.
- There was a time when I thought I’d be an astrology writer. Funny! It’s still an interesting topic nonetheless. Do you know your sun sign, moon sign, all that jazz?
- Do you like fancy vintage/antique items? Look no further! Soon, I will be restocking the Rays Up! Vintage Shop with items for purchase. (You can also view/buy prints of my artwork in the shop!)
- The Golden Page is *under construction*🏗 look forward to an amazing database of breadcrumbs!